Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Just Snoozing

The snooze button is a bittersweet invention.  I actually love it!  My alarm goes off every morning at 5:00 am, BUT that beautiful snooze button allows me to "sleep" until 6 or sometimes 6:30....ah, so sweet!!!!  The "bitter" part comes into play due to the fact that we leave at 7.  Many times my 12 year old son, Connor, actually comes in to wake me because I accidentally turn the alarm off instead of hitting the snooze button.  Jeez!  I just want my day to start at 9ish or 10ish....I really don't think that is too much to ask. 

I'm not a morning person....it's not my fault; it is just how God made me.  I have tried repeatedly to be happy and cheerful at 5/6 in the morning, but it just doesn't work!  It is the round peg in a square hole theory...it doesn't fit no matter how many times you try!

I did a little research to see who invented the snooze button, but I have not found any answers yet!  All I can say is that whoever you are, THANK YOU!!!

Carpe diem,
Brandi

Reese is not a morning person either

What I woke up to this morning




No comments:

Post a Comment