Saturday, May 28, 2011

Thoughts and Jots

Although I have been very busy lately, I haven't been very busy lately.  Ah, the paradox of life!  School is out for the kiddos, but the masterminds who instruct the little darlings are left behind.  That's right, Bush....LEFT BEHIND!!!  So, my mind is in a different state of "busy."  I'm as bad as the students as far as wanting to get out and play for the summer....so much fun ahead and so much work!

June will be full of workshops and agendas, but we will also throw in some camping, fishing, and road trips!!!  All work and no play makes this woman cranky!

Two weeks of July will be filled with Ricky and I traveling to England and Ireland....I CAN'T WAIT!!!  I'm going to miss my kids as always, but the traveling just renews my spirit and soul.  Something I desperately need....

No comments:

Post a Comment